Reduce Power Supply Area, Increase Power Density
As requirements expand to provide more functionally in end systems, power engineers are being challenged with providing higher current output in less board area.
The FDMS36xx family of Power Stage Dual Asymmetric MOSFETs provide higher current output and reduce your power supply area.
- Integrated control (high side) and synchronous (low side) MOSFETs as well as a Schottky body diode in a single 5mmx6mm PQFN package
- Reduces foot print area 50% or more replacing two or three 5x6 components
- Provides the highest power density for point of load and multi-phase synchronous buck DC-DC applications
Reduces Board Area Over Discrete Solutions
- DC-DC synchronous buck conversion
- Desktops, Notebooks, and Servers
- Telecommunications, routing, and switching